Home Efficiency Group, or HEG, is a Tasmanian-owned company that specialises in the install of Insulation, HEG Air Circulation Systems(tm), heat pumps and ventilation solutions. We do this for the retrofit and new residential dwelling market for builders, or on behalf of home owners. Our two bases are in Hobart and Launceston, and we do a large portion of our work up the NW Coast.
If you are a builder or owner of a new residential dwelling or extension, then we would love to be able to provide you with a competitive, professional quotation. The range of HEG services includes supply and fit of:
HEG is a Tasmanian Approved Distributor (supply and install) of CSR Bradford Insulation, and one of Tasmania's largest users of insulation. We install according to Building Code of Australia (BCA) standards, and have installed almost 5000 jobs across Tasmania over the past 5 years, including for the Housing Department (via Lake Maintenance, head contractor), residential retrofit and new houses.
- Professional, prompt, cost-effective service
- Central point of contact for a range of services
- Direct purchase of Fujitsu heat pumps from the manufacturer
- Adherence to BCA standards, including an Insulation Guarantee
- A strong project management, administration and information technology focus
- Window Condensation Control Guarantee